Sunday, January 23, 2011

Football Sunday

I have just watched an incredible football game...the Green Bay Packers are going to the SuperBowl.  Oh my goodness I think my heart will never recover.  What an awesome game, especially for us Packer fans.  I am still watching the final game but nothing will beat the first one. 

In other news I am sooo sick of snow.  It seems like we just get shoveled out from a round of snow and then we get more.  Maybe we will get some relief this week.


For my stitching update I have spent the entire week working on my HAED Faery Tales.  In an unbelieveable moment my DH actual looked at my work and said that it looked much more detailed than anything else I have ever done and he is enjoying watching it grow.  Wow...that has to be a first.  I hope to finish page 4 in the next week or so.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment